Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Cinderella’s Royal Table restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Cinderella’s Royal Table | Disney World Description
At Cinderella’s Royal Table, dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind Fairytale Dining experience.
Cinderella makes your acquaintance in the majestic Grand Hall, before you ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport you to the festivities.)
Then, dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained-glass windows overlooking Fantasyland. During your time inside the castle, visit with classic Disney Princesses.
Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion.
Character appearances are subject to change.
Delight in a regal banquet as Disney Princesses visit for photos and autographs.
As the sun begins its rise above the kingdom, you’re cordially invited to enjoy plated, American favorites like stuffed French toast, steak and eggs, baked quiche and pastries—all while sipping on your choice of juice, milk, coffee or tea.
Lunch and Dinner
Then, later in the day, prepare yourself for an enchanted lunch or dinner as Cinderella’s Royal Chef begins your feast with assorted cured meats and cheeses. Soon after, it’s on to an unforgettable main course with choices for adults ranging from slow-roasted pork tenderloin and summer vegetable couscous to steak & shrimp and Her Majesty’s catch of the day.
For your wee ones, favorite options like beef tenderloin, chicken nuggets or turkey pot pie await. And no matter the path your meal takes, be sure to polish off your dining experience with dessert, such as seasonal sorbet or the signature The Clock Strikes Twelve—a flourless chocolate cake with berry compote and chocolate ganache.
Cinderella’s Royal Table | Disney World Fun Facts
- The restaurant technically dates back to opening day, but was originally called King Stefan’s Banquet Hall.
- It is a bit odd that the restaurant was named for King Stefan since King Stefan appeared in Sleeping Beauty and not Cinderella.
- Cinderella Castle has 3 elevators, but only one is open to the public. That elevator brings guests from the waiting area to the dining room of Cinderella’s Royal Table.
Cinderella’s Royal Table | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Fantasyland
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1997
- Replaced: King Stefan’s Banquet Hall
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: American
Cinderella’s Royal Table | Disney World Reviews
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Ariel (The Little Mermaid)