Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney movie The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) Description
In The Jungle Book- an epic adventure directed by Jon Favreau (Iron Man), Mowgli, a man-cub raised in the jungle by a family of wolves, embarks on a captivating journey of self-discovery when he’s forced to abandon the only home he’s ever known.
The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) Cast:
- Neel Sethi: Mowgli
- Kendrick Reyes: toddler Mowgli.
- Ritesh Rajan: Mowgli’s father.
- Bill Murray: Baloo
- Ben Kingsley: Bagheera
- Idris Elba: Shere Khan
- Lupita Nyong’o: Raksha
- Scarlett Johansson: Kaa
- Giancarlo Esposito: Akela
- Christopher Walken: King Louie
- Garry Shandling: Ikki
- Brighton Rose: Grey Brother
- Jon Favreau: Fred
- Russell Peters: Rocky
- Madeleine Favreau: Raquel
- Sara Arrington: a Nilgai
The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) Crew:
- Director: Jon Favreau
- Producers: Jon Favereau and Brigham Taylor
- Music: John Debney
The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) Details
The Jungle Book (2016 Live-Action) Trailer:
- Colonel Hathi’s March (The Elephant Song)
- I Wan’na Be like You (The Monkey Song)
- My Own Home (Song)
- The Bare Necessities (Song)
- That’s What Friends Are For (The Vulture Song)
- Trust in Me (The Python’s Song) (Song)