The Black Cauldron (1985 Movie)
The Black Cauldron Synopsis:
Fantasy, magic, and fun are all brewed together in Disney’s legendary adventure The Black Cauldron. Whoever releases the mysterious Black Cauldron’s power will be invincible! The fearsome Horned King will do anything to possess it, but he is challenged by the most unlikely adversary: a young assistant pig keeper named Taran, who dreams of doing heroic deeds. With a motley team of the brave Princess Eilonwy, a minstrel named Fflewddur Fflam and Hen Wen, a remarkable pig who can predict the future, Taran embarks on a quest to stop the it’s evil once and for all. Will he have the courage to succeed?
Fun Facts and Statistics:
It was the first Disney film to be rated PG.
It was the first Disney animated movie to be recorded in Dolby Stereo.
It took 11 years to produce.
It was Disney’s first animated film to incorporate computer animation.
The score of The Black Cauldron was composed by the same guy that did Ghostbusters (Elmer Bernstein).
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Dallben (The Black Cauldron)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020