Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Casey Jr. Circus Train attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Contents of this article:
- What is Casey Jr. Circus Train?
- Important Casey Jr. Circus Train Details
- Casey Jr. Circus Train News
What is Casey Jr. Circus Train?
All aboard Casey Jr. Circus Train for a “mini” tour of the fairytale homes and villages made famous in classic Disney animated movies.
Hop inside a festive animal cage or ornate sleigh and follow brave engine Casey Jr.—from the classic Disney animated movie Dumbo—on a journey through Storybook Land. As you gracefully make your way over hills and through valleys, behold a brilliant tapestry of familiar settings from classic Disney movies amazingly rendered in miniature scale.
During your train ride, be on the look-out for these famous sites:
- Cozy straw, stick and brick houses from Three Little Pigs
- English village from Alice in Wonderland
- Manicured London park from Peter Pan
- Royal city of Agrabah and Cave of Wonders from Aladdin
- The Dwarf’s cottage from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- French countryside village and mountaintop castle from Cinderella
- The Giant’s patchwork quilt from Lullaby Land
- Toad Hall from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Alpine village from Pinocchio
- Prince Eric’s palace and King Triton’s underwater castle from The Little Mermaid
Along the way, Casey Jr. faces his biggest challenge: a seemingly impossible hill. Will Casey Jr. find the courage and strength to carry you over the incline to the next destination? Do you “think he can”?
Casey Jr. Circus Train Fun Facts
- Casey Jr. Circus Train, located in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park, is an original attraction that has been operating since the park opened in 1955, making it a classic part of Disneyland’s history.
- The ride is inspired by the train from Disney’s 1941 animated film “Dumbo.” It offers a whimsical journey around a miniature landscape, which is part of the Storybook Land Canal Boats attraction.
- Guests ride in colorful circus-themed carriages or animal cages, designed to resemble a classic circus train, adding to the charm and nostalgic feel of the attraction.
- Casey Jr. Circus Train is unique in that it’s one of the few remaining attractions that was personally overseen by Walt Disney during the construction of Disneyland.
- The train provides a gentle ride, making it especially popular with younger guests and families with small children. Its slow pace and scenic views offer a relaxing experience in the midst of the park’s excitement.