The upcoming 4th season of the DisneyXD animated hit show Star Wars Rebels has been announced to be its last season. Given that, it may prove to be the best as Disney looks to put an exclamation point on the journeys of the ragtag group of rebels while joining the series story up with the existing Star Wars movie plotlines.
Here is what we know about Star Was Rebels season 4 so far:
Season 4 debuts on Monday October 16th on Disney XD. This year, most episodes will be rolled out two at a time back-to-back through the month of November and then again after a holiday break. The November Rebels airing schedule is as follows:
- Monday, 10/16 – “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2
- Monday, 10/23 – “In the Name of the Rebellion” Parts 1 & 2
- Monday, 10/30 – “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender”
- Monday, 11/6 – “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers”
- Monday, 11/13 – “Rebel Assault”
Disney has released an official trailer for Star Wars Rebels Season 4. Here is your sneak peak into what you can expect this season:
That is all we know so far. I will be updating this post as often as new info is released, so be sure to stay tuned!