Pangani Forest Exploration Trail (Disney World Exhibit)
Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom park’s Pangani Forest Exploration Trail attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail (Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail) Description:
Encounter exotic animals as you trek through dense forests and sprawling savannas. Embark on a self-guided tour of the Pangani Forest and experience amazing creatures in their natural habitats—up-close and personal!
Follow the Trail
Meander along winding paths amid a lush forest trail of African flora and fauna. Spot an adorable meerkat on a rocky perch or an impressive Grevy’s zebra on the savanna—before coming face to face with a gentle troop of western lowland gorillas on a grassy hillside—who are just as curious to see you as you are to see them!
During your hike, snap pictures from convenient observation stations and learn more about the animals you see and Disney’s global conservation efforts to protect them and their habitats. (source)
Photo by HarshLight
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources