If you’ve been to Walt Disney World over the past 5 or so years, you know first-hand that Disney MagicBands are one of the greatest inventions in theme parks history. These magical wristbands are your key to a seamless, frictionless resort experience, containing all of the pertinent information about your resort stay. They are your room keys, park tickets, credit cards, dining pass, photo ID and so much more.
Well, as you can imagine, as MagicBands gained popularity, so did the variety of styles, colors and themes that they began to come in. They quickly turned into fashion pieces and a way for park visitors to show off their Disney flair and their affinity for a particular Disney movie, ride or property.
Here is a quick rundown of all the currently available Disney MagicBands. As always, I will be adding new ones to this collection as they are introduced, so be sure to subscribe and stay tuned!
(click on an item for more product info)
Disney MagicBands (2018)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020