The holidays are almost here and with them brings a certain level of stress and anxiety. Finding that perfect gift for a loved one or finding the gift a loved one wants, but isn’t in stock anywhere just adds to this stress and anxiety. In an attempt to alleviate some of this pressure, I’ve created this space to let you know about any Disney-related Black Friday deals and sales. The helpful links below should help you in beginning your journey to finding the perfect gift.
Yes, it is a bit early for a complete list of deals. I decided to get a head start on it this year since some stores are starting to release their deals already. I will be updating this post regularly leading up to Black Friday (November 24th this year), so be sure to check in often.
Please note that any of these deals and sales could change without notification. Please be sure to confirm sale details before making a purchase.
Disney Black Friday Deals and Sales 2017
JC Penney Black Friday Sale:
JC Penney has setup a Black Friday landing page on their site, but no deals are listed yet. They have more than 2,500 Disney products listed on their site, so there is a good chance they will be offering Disney deals on the big day. I will be updating this post with more specifics about JC Penney deals as they are released.
ShopDisney \ Disney Store Black Friday Sale:
ShopDisney is running a multi-day pre-Black Friday sale right now. They have countless Disney holiday products and gifts on sale already. Here is the ShopDisney sale page.
Update 11/23/17: Disney just launched their Black Friday sale on ShopDisney. Many amazing gift ideas at amazing prices.
Target Black Friday Sale:
Target has shared their Black Friday ad online early this year. This year’s deals include a number of Disney-related toys including LEGO! They are also offering 20% off if you spend more than $50 in one trip on Friday. Have a look here.
Kohls Friday Sale:
Kohls has shared their Black Friday ad online early this year. This year’s deals include a number of Disney-related toys including Star Wars Mr Potato Head sets, Disney deluxe book sets, Cars toys, PJ Masks and more. One amazing sale they are running is Mickey birth month earrings for only $14.99 (reg $40). They are also offering $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend from November 20-25. Have a look here.
Best Buy Black Friday Sale:
Best Buy has shared their Black Friday ad online early this year. This year’s deals include a number of Disney-related video games and movies as well as Star Wars and Sphero products. Have a look here.
Toys R Us Black Friday Sale:
Toys R Us has setup a Black Friday landing page on their site, but no deals are listed yet. I will be updating this post with more specifics about Toys R Us deals as they are released.
Walmart Black Friday Sale:
Walmart has shared their Black Friday ad online early this year. This year’s deals include a number of Disney-related toys and movies. They have a super-cool ride-on Frozen sleigh for only $198. Have a look here.
Costco Black Friday Sale:
Costco has shared their Black Friday ad online early this year. There isn’t much listed yet that is Disney related, although they do have a Build-a-Bear gift card deal ($10 off), which would be a great gift for Disney fans. Have a look here.
Amazon Black Friday Sale:
Amazon is in their “Countdown to Black Friday” mode right now. Plenty of deals to be had. Nothing obviously Disney, but there are a bunch of deals and they change often, so it is a matter of timing to find something. Have a look nonetheless.
TeePublic Black Friday Sale:
TeePublic is celebrating holiday shopping a bit earlier than most this year with an amazing Pre Black Friday sale. They have a bunch of very unique Disney T-Shirts on sale for just $14, but the sale only lasts November 14th and 15th, 2017. Here are the Disney T-Shirt Deals.
Disney Springs Black Friday Sales:
Disney has announced the following Disney Springs Black Friday deals and sales. Between the holiday decorations and the deals, if you are in central Florida on November 24th, a trip to Disney Springs will be a must.
- Alex and Ani – 20% off total purchase, plus debut of limited-edition snowflake bangle (offer valid Nov. 22 – Nov. 27, 2017)
- Art of Shaving – 40% off all shaving and skin care kits (offer valid Nov. 24, 2017)
- Chapel Hats – Buy one hat, get one 50% off (exclusions apply; offer valid Nov. 23 – Nov. 25, 2017)
- Edward Beiner – Buy one pair of glasses, get a second pair at 30% off
- Enjoy Your Face – Stop by this kiosk between 8:00 a.m. and noon and receive $2 off one face painting. Weather permitting, at Disney Springs location only. Offer valid Nov. 24, 2017.
- havaianas – Free beach towel with purchase of $40 or more
- Johnston & Murphy – multiple promotions including 40% off select men’s sweaters; buy one, get one free on select men’s scarves; $100 off leather briefcases and backpacks and more (see store for full details)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – $20 off purchases of $65 or more (exclusions apply, see store for full details)
- LACOSTE – Save 40% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – All seats, except Golden Circle, are $39 each when tickets are purchased at the Box Office on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (Up to 6 tickets per guest at the Black Friday rate, valid for shows Nov. 24, 2017 through Dec. 16, 2017.)
- The LEGO Store – Get a complimentary nutcracker LEGO set with any purchase of $99 or ore, plus special doorbuster items
- Levi’s – 40% off entire purchase (see store for full details)
- Lilly Pulitzer – exclusive “Colorful Weekend” gift with purchase with $75 and $150 spends
- Origins – Pick up the Origins Super Stars set for $70 ($170 value) or the Origins Superstar Minis (a collection of best-selling products) for $25 ($90 value). (Origins Superstar Minis offer only valid Nov. 23-24, 2017).
- PANDORA Jewelry – 20% off gift sets (Nov. 24, 2017 only); buy two full-priced items, get one free (see store for full details)
- Pele Soccer – Save 50% off select jerseys and apparel
- SHORE – Save 20-50% off select items and enjoy other in-store promotions (see store for full details)
- Sperry – Doorbusters starting at $24.99 on Nov. 24, 2017, plus 30% to 50% off select styles all weekend
- Sugarboo & Co. – Doorbusters from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., plus 25% to 40% off select items in store (exclusions apply)
- Superdry – 30% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- UGG – Save 30% off select women’s, men’s and kid’s styles
- UNIQLO – in-store games and sweepstakes opportunities, including the chance to win a trip to Tokyo
- UNOde50 – Save 30% off all styles of men’s and women’s handcrafted jewelry (offer valid Nov. 24 to Nov. 27, 2017)
- Vera Bradley – Save 50% off select patterns and styles and 30% off top gifts for the season! Plus, Grand Totes are only $44 (MSRP $88) (Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.)
- Plus Many More!
(Unless otherwise noted, all offers are valid Nov. 24 – Nov. 26, 2017, while supplies last.)
Please Note: Some links on this site contain affiliate links and I earn a small profit from every purchase made using the link which pays for the operation of this site. For more information about my advertising programs, please visit my disclosures page.