Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village (Disney World)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village Description:
At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, escape on your own African safari adventure at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design offers exquisite views of lush savannas—where over 30 species of African wildlife freely roam. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and all the comforts of home in our spacious Studios and multi-bedroom Villas.
Discover over 200 hoofed animals and birds, including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, kudu and flamingos. Identify each species with a Wildlife Field Guide (found in your Guest Room, with extras available from the Lobby Concierge), and learn more about African animals and ecosystems in fun programs led by Animal Specialists.
3701 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8445
Fun Facts and Statistics:
- The resort has one of the biggest collections of African art in the world.
- The Igbo Ijele mask in the resort’s lobby is 16 feet tall.
- The savanna outside the resort is 43 acres and contains 30 species of animals.
- Kidani means “necklace” in Swahili.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020