High Fidelity (Hulu TV Series)
High Fidelity Description:
High Fidelity is based on the popular 2000 movie of the same name. It will star Zoe Kravitz, who will play a female version of the main character, originally played by John Cusack in the movie.
- Zoe Kravitz is the daughter of Lisa Bonet, who played Marie DeSalle in the 2000 movie version.
Key Crew Members:
- Creators: Veronica West and Sarah Kucserka
- Executive Producers: Zoe Kravitz, Veronica West, Sarah Kucserka, Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Jeff Pinker and Scott Rosenberg
Much more will be added to this post as the series’ debut nears and more details are released.
- Hulu Shares First Look at “High Fidelity” Series, Announces Premiere Date, October 31, 2019
- ‘High Fidelity’: Kingsley Ben-Adir Joins Series Reboot On Hulu As Recurring Guest Star, May 22, 2019
- ‘High Fidelity’: Da’Vine Joy Randolph & David Holmes Join Series Reboot On Hulu, May 18, 2019
- ‘High Fidelity’: Jake Lacy Joins Zoë Kravitz In Series Reboot On Hulu, April 23, 2019