My Disney Experience Walt Disney World App
The official Walt Disney World app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
My Disney Experience Disney World App Features:
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes, event and tour descriptions and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited digital downloads of photos taken by our complimentary Disney PhotoPass photographers at select locations.
- Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
- Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- My Disney Experience Debuts New Shorts by Disney Parks!, April 16, 2020
- My Disney Experience Makes BIG Updates to FastPass+ Reservations!, November 22, 2019
- Latest My Disney Experience App Update Streamlines Direct-To-Room Online Check-In; Adds Option for “Service Your Way” Housekeeping Opt-Out Program, November 15, 2019
- My Disney Experience App to Become Primary Way to Make Dining Reservations Across Walt Disney World, October 12, 2019
- New Look and Updates for My Disney Experience and Disneyland Apps, April 8, 2019
- New My Disney Experience Update Allows You To Buy Merchandise Directly On The App, August 15, 2018
- Bus Wait Times Now Available on the My Disney Experience App
- How To: Use Mobile Order With a Disney Dining Plan
- Complete Collection of Disney MagicBands (2018)
- Disney Resort Perks at Disney Springs Hotels | What You Need to Know
- Very Helpful My Disney Experience App Updates (Disney Dining, Room Charges, etc)
- Mobile Order at Disney World Restaurants | What You Need to Know
- My Disney Experience App Updated
- Reminder: FastPass+ Changes Take Effect Sunday
- Big Changes to the Way You Will be Using Fastpass+ at Disney Parks in the Future