My Disney Experience Walt Disney World App
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing My Disney Experience Walt Disney World App including features, tips, news, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The official Walt Disney World app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
My Disney Experience Disney World App Features:
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes, event and tour descriptions and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited digital downloads of photos taken by our complimentary Disney PhotoPass photographers at select locations.
- Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
- Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Genie+ ‘When You Can Book’ Lightning Lane Banner Added to My Disney Experience, August 25, 2022
- New Car Locator Feature Coming To My Disney Experience And Disneyland Apps, July 12, 2022
- ‘My Disney Experience’ now offers easy Friends and family linking with QR code, February 1, 2022
- Disney Genie Launches in New Update for My Disney Experience App, October 19, 2021
- Disney PhotoPass Service and Snap Collaboration Continues with New Augmented Reality Lenses at Walt Disney World Resort,