Whether you are a little kid or a slightly older kid, the “It’s a Small World” ride at Disneyland and Walt Disney World is a must-ride at every visit. It is a nice escape from reality for a few minutes, taking riders back to a time when theme parks, and life were a bit simpler.
Today marks the 50th anniversary of “It’s a Small World” debuting at Disneyland. It originally was built for the New York World’s Fair in 1964-65 and then was shipped piece-by-piece to Disneyland.
Here is a little retrospective Disney put together about the ride to mark its anniversary.
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disneyland ParkMagic Kingdom Park
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020