Disney announced recently that a new interactive show, titled The SpectacuLAB, will be added to the Innoventions attraction at Epcot in November. Here are more details about this fun and educational show from the Disney Parks Blog announcement:
Today we’re happy to share that Innoventions will welcome The SpectacuLAB, an engaging new interactive show this November. In it, guests will be invited to join a group of real scientists – and their tech-savvy intern – for a series of thrilling experiments that put scientific principles like ultrasonic pressure, barometric pressure, acceleration and force to the test. Through this funny and fascinating show, guests of all ages will have the opportunity to participate in the demonstrations and discover how each scientific principle has inspired amazing technologies we enjoy today.
To bring The SpectacuLAB to life, Walt Disney World will collaborate with sponsor Murata, a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced electronic components, and Science from Scientists, a nonprofit organization that aims to improve STEM literacy at schools.
As always, as more details about The SpectacuLAB emerge, I will be sure to update this post, so be sure to stay tuned!
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Epcot
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020