California Screamin – Extinct Disneyland Rides
Here is everything you need to know about the extinct California Screamin attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
California Screamin Description:
On California Screamin , race up a steep incline to an altitude of almost 120 feet, then take the plunge downward!
Buckle up in a coaster car and glide to the launch zone along a rocky jetty on Paradise Bay. As you anxiously wait for the starting signal, hold on tight as the excited voice of a carnival sideshow barker overhead begins the countdown to your whirlwind ride. And then, take off!
Catapult past splashing waves and swoop, swirl, dip and curl in and out of the Paradise Pier boardwalk area. Hurtle into the sky blue “scream tube” and then twist and turn until you reach a brief lull at the peak. Catch your breath for half a second before diving into the loop-de-loop that winds 360 degrees around a blazing sunburst.
Do you dare ride the longest and fastest roller coaster at the Disneyland Resort?
Photo by HarshLight
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney California Adventure Park
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources