California Screamin – Extinct Disneyland Rides
California Screamin Description:
On California Screamin , race up a steep incline to an altitude of almost 120 feet, then take the plunge downward!
Buckle up in a coaster car and glide to the launch zone along a rocky jetty on Paradise Bay. As you anxiously wait for the starting signal, hold on tight as the excited voice of a carnival sideshow barker overhead begins the countdown to your whirlwind ride. And then, take off!
Catapult past splashing waves and swoop, swirl, dip and curl in and out of the Paradise Pier boardwalk area. Hurtle into the sky blue “scream tube” and then twist and turn until you reach a brief lull at the peak. Catch your breath for half a second before diving into the loop-de-loop that winds 360 degrees around a blazing sunburst.
Do you dare ride the longest and fastest roller coaster at the Disneyland Resort?
Photo by HarshLight
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney California Adventure Park
- Pixar Pier at Disneyland | Everything You Need to Know
- Big Changes Coming to Disney California Adventure in 2018
- Disneyland is Launching a New FastPass System. What We Know
- Selfie Stick Shuts Down Disney Roller Coaster
- Disneyland Ride Closures With Reopen Dates (2019)