The Hall of Presidents (Disney World Show)
The Hall of Presidents Description:
Discover the unique relationship between the President and the American people during this rousing presentation.
Enter the pristine Hall of Presidents in the heart of Liberty Square—modeled after Independence Hall in Philadelphia—and make your way beneath an awe-inspiring grand rotunda. Peruse an authentic artifact collection nearby featuring such treasures as George Washington’s dental instruments and Abraham Lincoln’s leather portfolio.
The Presidents Will See You Now
Stroll into the 700-seat main theater, home to 3 massive projection screens and a grand proscenium. As the lights dim, sit back and enjoy an original film—developed by a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian—relaying the dramatic story of the United States of America.
During the presentation, revel in America’s enduring origins, the formation of our Constitution and the hard-fought struggles along the way—such as the American Revolution and the Civil War. Listen to the stirring words of John F. Kennedy echo throughout the theater and watch Abraham Lincoln—in attendance on stage—deliver his Gettysburg address.
Then, witness a very special display as the curtain rises to reveal each and every United States President, together for the very first time—followed by stirring speeches about the American Dream delivered by Presidents George Washington and Donald Trump.
Show experience video:
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney Confirms Joe Biden Will Be Added to The Hall of Presidents, January 21, 2021
- Hall of Presidents Now Closed For Refurbishment at Disney World, January 20, 2021
- Disney CEO dodges question about removing Trump from Hall of Presidents, October 6, 2019
- The Hall of Presidents Reopens at the Walt Disney World Resort After Year-Long Transformation, December 19, 2017
- Latest on Enhancements to The Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom Park, June 28, 2017
- Celebrating Presidents’ Day at the Hall of Presidents at Disney’s Magic Kingdom, February 22, 2011