Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Launch Bay exhibit including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Star Wars Launch Bay | Disney World Description
This is your chance to discover sights, sounds and surprises that are sure to delight any Star Wars fan!
As you journey through curated galleries, receive an up-close look at costumes, models, concept artwork and actual props borrowed from Lucasfilm—as well as authentic replicas created specifically for Star Wars Launch Bay.
Check out a newly updated and exclusive documentary on the creative team behind this ever-evolving cultural phenomenon. Wander around a Cantina and other settings inspired by the films, then share a furry embrace with Chewbacca, Han Solo’s trusty sidekick. Brave fans may even come face-to-face with the imposing First Order warrior Kylo Ren!
Get an up-close look at replica props, models, costumes, concept artwork and artifacts from the Star Wars films, including these special galleries:
- Celebration Gallery
- Preview Galley
- Light Side Gallery
- Dark Side Gallery
Star Wars Launch Bay | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Park Area: Hollywood Studios Animation Courtyard
- Attraction Type: Exhibit
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2015
- Replaced: The Magic of Disney Animation
Star Wars Character(s) in this Post:BB-8
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Episode IX)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Launch Bay experiences coming to Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane, June 28, 2022
- Rogue One Updates Come to Star Wars Launch Bay, December 3, 2016
- Star Wars Launch Bay opens in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, December 9, 2015