The 24th annual Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2019 is quickly approaching, here is our handy rundown of everything you need to know about the amazing event…
When is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2019?
The event will run for a 87 days from August 29 (yes, the same day as the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge) through November 23, 2019 and will encompass most of the Epcot grounds (pretty much wherever there isn’t construction).
What Can Epcot Food and Wine Festival Visitors Expect this Year?
According to the Disney Parks Blog, visitors to the 2019 Food & Wine Festival can expect the following:
This is the longest foodie fest ever at Walt Disney World Resort theme park, with fresh flavors available across 30 Global Marketplaces dotting Future World and World Showcase. There are flavors for everyone in the family to discover, like the new Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin in the Africa Marketplace or the plant-based Cottage Pie at Earth Eats. Between bites and sips, you’ll find a world of entertainment.
Popular Festival Events Returning for 2019:
- Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion – Bhe sensational event featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through Nov. 9)
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef – Bosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through Nov. 17)
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” – Hands-on workshops that let you rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14)
More information about these events can be found on TasteEpcot.com or by calling 407-939-3378.
This Year’s Celebrity Chefs:
- Jamie Deen (Sept. 1)
- Carla Hall (Sept. 8)
- Fabio Viviani (Sept. 15)
- Richard Blais (Sept. 22)
- Robert Irvine (Sept. 29)
- David Burtka (Oct. 13)
- Graham Elliot (Nov. 10)
- Aarti Sequeira (Nov. 17)
Free Festival Events:
The following events are free to attend with park admission:
- Disney du Jour Dance Party – A Future World dance party for kids of all ages. From Sunday-Thursday, there will be a live DJ spinning tunes to dance to and on Fridays and Saturdays there will be Radio Disney personalities there to entertain guests. Meg Donnelly (Addison from Zombies) will be on hand on opening weekend.
- Eat to the Beat concerts – A total of 35 musical acts will rev up the America Gardens Theatre stage three times each night (5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm Sunday-Thursday and 6:30pm, 7:45pm and 9pm Fridays and Saturdays.
Here is the full Eat to the Beats concert series schedule:
- Plain White T’s – August 29-31
- Sawyer Brown (NEW) – September 1-2
- MercyMe – September 3-4
- Grace Kelly (NEW) – September 5-6
- Zach Williams (NEW) – Sepetember 7-8
- Lauren Daigle (NEW) – September 9-10
- Jimmie Allen (NEW) – September 11-12
- TBD – September 13-15
- The Allman Betts Band – September 16-17
- Everclear – September 18-19
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas – September 20-22
- Post Modern Jukebox – September 23-24
- Blue October – September 25-26
- Mark Wills – September 27-29
- Sugar Ray – September 30-October 2
- TBD – October 3-9
- Boyce Avenue (NEW) – October 10-11
- Southern Avenue (NEW) – October 12-13
- TBD – October 14-15
- 38 Special – October 16-17
- Baha Men – October 18-20
- Billy Ocean – October 21-22
- Sheila E – October 23-25
- High Valley – October 26-27
- Hanson – October 28-30
- Sheena Easton – October 31-November 1
- Kris Allen (NEW) – November 2-3
- Boyz II Men – November 4-6
- The Hooters – November 7-8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 9-11
- BBMAK– November 15-16
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra – November 17-18
- D’Capella (NEW) – November 19
Signature Dining Events:
Here is a quick rundown of the amazing signature dining experience festival visitors can enjoy:
- Culinary Tour of Japan – Tokyo Dining – Japan Pavilion
- French Family Meal Traditions – Monsieur Paul – France Pavilion
- Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing – Via Napoli – Italy Pavilion
- Italian Regional Food and Wine Paring Luncheon – Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar – Italy Pavilion
- Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing – Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – La Hacienda de San Angel – Mexico Pavilion
- Parisian Breakfast – Chefs de France – France Pavilion
- The Parisian Afternoon, Sandwich, Macarons and Bubbles! – Monsieur Paul – France Pavilion
- The Hibachi Experience: Year of Celebration – Teppan Edo – Japan Pavilion
Here are more details on each of these events.
As the event nears, and more details are released, I will be adding much more to this post including special events, menus and ticketing info, so be sure to subscribe below and stay tuned!