As part of their massive expansion of nighttime activities at their Animal Kingdom park, Disney recently announced that they will be adding evening rides to their popular Kilimanjaro Safari ride attraction. The ride, normally closed at sunset, will be upgraded with a number of alternative lighting features so visitors can witness the nocturnal habits of the animals of the Harambe Wildlife Reserve firsthand.
The Kilimanjaro Safari ride is amazing and if you’ve been fortunate enough to ride on it in the daytime, you are likely as excited as I am to experience it at night.
Please leave a comment below if you take the safari at night and let us know what you thought!
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020