Woody’s Lunch Box (Disney World)
Woody’s Lunch Box Description:
Woody’s Lunch Box is a new quick service restaurant in Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Toy Story Land area.
Lasso your hunger with a meal from Woody’s Lunch Box!
During your upcoming Toy Story Land adventures, be sure to drop by this food stop for a toy-riffic meal. Dishing out all sorts of tasty treats for “honorary toys,” Woody’s Lunch Box features classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties.
Here are the details of Woody’s Lunch Box and the Mini Babybel partnership from the Disney announcement:
Mini Babybel®, the creamy, red-wax-wrapped cheese, has been named the Official Snack Cheese of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, the Disneyland Resort in California and Disney Cruise Line. This announcement kicks off a multi-year strategic alliance between the two family-focused brands.
As part of the alliance, Mini Babybel will be prominently featured at a quick-service window within the new Toy Story Land scheduled to open in 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. Because even toys need a bite or two every now and again, Andy has taken a vintage Woody-themed lunch box and propped it open with a thermos to turn it into Woody’s Lunch Box that dishes out all sorts of tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats. He completed the area with a classic book and toys strewn about, along with items from his lunch box.
- Woody’s Lunch Box Offers Modern Take on Timeless Menu Favorites for Guests at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A Cast of New Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Woody’s Lunch Box in Disney’s Toy Story Land is packed with fun and nostalgia
- Menu Item Already Nixed at Woody’s Lunchbox in Disney World’s Toy Story Land
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios | Everything You Need to Know
- Disney Announces New Summer Experiences for Disney World
- Toy Story Land at Disney World Starting to Take Shape
- Woody’s Lunch Box Revealed | Toy Story Land News