Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney World restaurant Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table | Disney World Description
Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table is a restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort in Walt Disney World.
Dine Like Royalty
Savor the finest dining at Walt Disney World Resort as our chef de cuisine crafts an exquisite degustation menu for a select few Guests.
Gather at the exclusive table located in the heart of Victoria & Albert’s kitchen—interacting with our staff as they prepare an extraordinary culinary experience just for you. Inspired by the season, each unique menu features ingredients culled fresh daily from the world market. Throughout the approximately 3-hour service, the chef offers up superb morsels and tasting samples, tailoring the mouth-watering feast to your party’s dietary preferences. And when you choose the optional wine pairing, our sommelier selects the ideal vintage to enjoy with each portion of your meal.
Only one party per evening is seated. The table can accommodate up to 8 Guests, but reservations may be made for parties as small as 2. Reservations are required and are available up to 180 days in advance. Guests ages 10 and older are welcome.
Although subject to change, the Prix Fixe begins at $250.00 per Guest, and wine pairing begins at $150.00 per Guest. (Pricing does not include tax and gratuity.) Valet Parking is available at no additional cost.
About Victoria & Albert’s
Winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award every year since 2000 and the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award for 2018, Victoria & Albert’s is the premiere restaurant at Walt Disney World Resort. We offer fine contemporary American cuisine and splendid wine pairings with personalized butler service in a setting of uncompromised elegance. (source)
Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1988
- Hotel: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Fine Dining
Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table | Disney World Reviews
- Two Walt Disney World restaurants added to the 2023 MICHELIN Guide Florida, April 6, 2023
- Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the Culinary Crown Jewel of Walt Disney World Resort, to Make Its Momentous Return July 28, 2022, July 26, 2022
- First Look: Victoria & Albert’s Nears Grand Return, June 11, 2022
- Disney Hiring New Guest Experience Manager for Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, April 5, 2022
- Disney Confirms Victoria & Albert’s will Reopen, March 16, 2022