Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)
Cafe Orleans Description:
At Cafe Orleans, people-watch on the charming covered patio or venture inside to see vintage Disney artifacts from Walt’s Day. There since New Orleans Square opened in 1966, this casual table-service restaurant once known as Creole Café features dark woods, brass fixtures and stained glass that transport you to the Big Easy’s oldest neighborhood.
Amidst delightful character displays from The Princess and the Frog, you’ll find the very same espresso machine that served Walt cups of his favorite brew. You may even feel inspired to conclude your meal with an espresso in tribute.
A stone’s throw from two of the most popular attractions in Disneyland Park— Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion—Café Orléans is the perfect place to dine when the weather’s fine. Sit outside and enjoy picturesque views of the Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia gliding by on the Rivers of America.
Photo by Castles, Capes & Clones
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disneyland Park
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020