The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers (Disney+ Show)
The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers Details:
In present day Minnesota, the Mighty Ducks have evolved from scrappy underdogs to an ultra-competitive, powerhouse youth hockey team. After 12-year-old Evan Morrow is unceremoniously cut by the Ducks — a team he’s played for practically his whole life — he’s heartbroken. His mom, Alex Morrow (Lauren Graham), has had enough. She’s been lugging Evan’s hockey equipment, driving him to practices at dawn — and now he’s being told “don’t bother” playing? She just snaps — getting in the coach’s face with the big question of the series: “Shouldn’t kids be allowed to play a sport for fun?” Alex convinces Evan that they should start their own team, a whole group of “Don’t Bothers.” The underdogs, the misfits, kids who are too small or slow or just don’t buy into this modern sports culture. They’ll play for the love of the game.
- Alex: Lauren Graham
- Evan: Brady Noon
- Gordon Bombay: Emilio Estevez
- Director: James Griffiths
- Creators: Steve Brill, Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa
- Executive Producers: Steve Brill, James Griffiths, Lauren Graham, George Heller, Brad Petrigala and Jordan Kemer
As always, I will be adding more details about the show to this post as they become available.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Gordon Bombay
- New Trailer for “The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers” Released, February 26, 2021