With a target open of mid-next year, Toy Story Land at Disney World’s Disney Hollywood Studios is starting to really look more like a themed land than a construction site. In recent weeks, we’ve seen the Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster ride arrive and concept art for an amazing new Woody’s Lunch Box quick-service restaurant. Now we get a better look at some of the finer details of Toy Story Land as Disney’s Imagineers continue to build an amazing immersive experience.
Here is a fun little video the Disney Parks Blog posted this week showing the arrival of Jessie and Rex to Toy Story Land. It gives you a nice sneak peek at the colorful new area and the Slinky Dog Dash ride. Have a look.
This new area is starting to look amazing. Can’t wait to see it next year!
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)Jessie (Toy Story)Slinky Dog (Toy Story)Woody (Toy Story)
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020