Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (Disney World Ride)
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Description:
In Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the fun begins when you see the premiere of a new cartoon short with Mickey and Minnie getting ready for a picnic. As they head out, they drive alongside a train and find out that the engineer is Goofy. Then, one magical moment lets you step into the movie and on Goofy’s train for a wacky, wild ride.
The ride will put you inside the wacky and unpredictable world of a Mickey Mouse Cartoon Short where you’re the star and anything can happen. And for the first time, we shared a preview of what the cars will look like when you board the attraction for a zany, out-of-control adventure filled with surprising twists and turns.
This attraction is slated to open in
Fall 2019 February 2020.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Goofy
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Set to Open March 4, 2020 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, December 4, 2019
- Bob Chapek Gives Walt Disney World Cast a Sneak Peek of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, September 21, 2019
- Costumes, Ride Vehicle Revealed for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, August 24, 2019
- Disney: What we’ll see, hear on new Mickey ride at Hollywood Studios, May 8, 2019
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opening season confirmed, November 17, 2018
- PHOTOS – Exterior work on the Chinese Theater ahead of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, November 11, 2018
- 2019 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!
- New Mickey Mouse Ride at Hollywood Studios Will Open in 2019
- Walt Disney Presents at Hollywood Studios | What You Need to Know
- Complete Rundown of the HUGE Changes Announced for Walt Disney World!
- Disney World Ride Closures and Anticipated Reopen Dates (2019)