Finding Dory (2016 Movie)
Finding Dory Summary:
From the Academy Award®–winning creators of Disney•Pixar’s Finding Nemo (Best Animated Feature, 2003) comes an epic undersea adventure filled with imagination, humor and heart. When Dory, the forgetful blue tang (Ellen DeGeneres), suddenly remembers she has a family who may be looking for her, she, Marlin (Albert Brooks) and Nemo (Hayden Rolence) take off on a life-changing quest to find them…with help from Hank, a cantankerous octopus; Bailey, a beluga whale who’s convinced his biological sonar skills are on the fritz; and Destiny, a nearsighted whale shark! Dive into the movie overflowing with unforgettable characters, dazzling animation and gallons of fun!
Fun Facts and Statistics:
Finding Dory was the second Pixar movie to gross more than $1 billion.
This was the 3rd biggest movie of 2016.
This was the biggest animated film of 2016.
The part of Nemo was played by a different actor in Finding Dory because the original Finding Nemo actor Alexander Gould’s voice got too deep.
Finding Dory was preceded by the Pixar short “Piper” in theaters.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:BaileyDoryMarlinNemo
- Pixar Fest at Disneyland | Everything You Need to Know
- Finding Dory DVD and Blu-Ray Coming Soon: What You Need to Know
- Finding Dory Box Office News
- ‘Finding Dory’ Has HUGE Opening Weekend
- New ‘Finding Dory’ Build-a-Bear Stuffed Animal Collection
- Disney Launches ‘Finding Dory’ Mobile Game
- A New Look at ‘Finding Dory’ (Video)
- Another Strong Weekend at the Box Office for Disney
- Disney’s Movie-Making Juggernaut Reaches $3 Billion Already
- Disney Announces Finding Dory Cast and Characters
- Turtle Talk with Crush to get a ‘Finding Dory’ Makeover