Liberty Square Riverboat (Disney World Ride)
Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square Riverboat ride including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Liberty Square Riverboat Description:
Cruise the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Liberty Belle and take a gander at life in the U.S. over a century ago.
Take off on a scenic half-mile adventure into the wilds of old America aboard a steam-powered paddler wheeler. Board the Colonial-American-inspired, 3-tiered Liberty Belle riverboat nestled in the heart of Liberty Square and embark on a relaxing journey around Tom Sawyer Island along the Rivers of America.
Sights to See
During this charming, 17-minute journey into America’s early frontier, behold a menagerie of sights along the river’s edge including:
- An early American settlement
- An idyllic Native American village
- Harper’s Mill
- Fort Langhorn
- Wilson’s Cave Inn
- Woodland animals, including deer
- Unique views of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and The Haunted Mansion
Along the way, listen to lively narration by iconic American author Mark Twain as he details a time when traveling was as much about new discoveries as it was about transportation. (source)
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Magic Kingdom Park
- Liberty Belle Returns to Magic Kingdom Park, February 6, 2021
- Disney is starting to add water back to Rivers of America, January 23, 2021
- Liberty Square Riverboat and Tom Sawyer Island closing for lengthy refurbishment, October 3, 2020
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources