Finding Nemo: The Musical (Disney World)
Finding Nemo: The Musical Description:
Based on the hit animated movie, this must-“sea” adventure makes a splash with spectacular music and stunning theatrical puppetry.
Dive right into the heart, humor and characters of Finding Nemo with this musical version of the award-winning Disney•Pixar film.
In this 40-minute show, original songs bring the big, blue world to life, along with extraordinary puppets and vibrant sets that plunge you right into the depths of Nemo’s fin-tastic terrain. Performed on a stage flanked by big bubbles, the musical numbers shimmer with wondrous underwater effects created with innovative lighting, dynamic props and animated projections.
Finding Nemo: The Musical Fun Facts and Statistics:
The name of the theater this takes place in is the ‘Theater in the Wild,’ which seats 1,500.
The show lasts 40 minutes.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Bruce the Shark (Finding Nemo)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020