Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (Disney World)
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Description:
Discover the Resort hotel that’s a story in itself, celebrating the enchanting artistry of beloved animation favorites. Want your own adventure? Rent a surrey bike for a scenic ride around the lake. Feel like tooning out? Relax at our 3 delightful pools and kick back at the Drop Off pool bar. (source)
Art of Animation Resort Restaurants:
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Address:
1850 Animation Way
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8400
Fun Facts and Statistics:
Art of Animation has the largest resort pool in Disney World.
There are 4 distinctly themed areas here: Cars, Finding Nemo, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.
The land that this hotel sits on was once supposed to be the ‘other half’ of Pop Century Resort.
This is once of the newest resorts at Walt Disney World.
Number of hotel rooms: 1,984 (1,120 suites, 864 value rooms)
Although Art of Animation is officially considered a ‘Value Resort’ it is often though of as Value+ (somewhere between value and moderate due to its offerings)
The resort’s statue of King Triton is 35 feet tall!
Image courtesy Disney
Disney Character(s) in this Post:King Triton
- Disney World Reveals Reopening Dates for More Resort Hotels, June 22, 2020
- ‘The Lion King’ Producer Don Hahn Makes His Mark at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, May 24, 2019
- New Menus and Updates at Disney World Value Resorts, September 30, 2018
- Disney’s new Art of Animation resort brings popular characters to life, December 15, 2012
- Third Phase Of Disney’s Art Of Animation Resort Set To Open Friday, August 8, 2012
- New Walt Disney World hotel to be built called Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, May 13, 2010