Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Mickey’s Philharmagic attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Similar to its much older Disney World counterpart, Disneyland’s version of Mickey’s Philharmagic is a 4D movie experience featuring a number of Disney’s most popular movie characters and settings.
Here is a bit more detail about the attraction experience (source):
Head over to the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land to catch this spectacular 3D fantasy adventure featuring many beloved Disney characters!
As the lights dim, we find Donald Duck fast asleep. Mickey Mouse appears with music in hand and wakes Donald before rushing offstage to ready the show. As Donald warms up the orchestra, he spots the conductor’s baton and Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat. Deciding to try his hand at conducting the concert, he’s suddenly plunged into a 3D dream world of classic Disney animated musical sequences.
- You Can Fly! (Song)
- Be Our Guest (Song)
- A Whole New World (Song)
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King (Song)
- Part of Your World (Song)
- ‘Mickey’s PhilharMagic’ Debuts New ‘Coco’ Scene at Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Paris, Coming Soon to Walt Disney World Resort for 50th Anniversary Celebration, July 18, 2021
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Coming to ‘Mickey’s PhilharMagic’ on July 17, July 2, 2021
- Award Wieners at Disney California Adventure to Get Expanded Seating Area in PhilharMagic Queue, June 21, 2019